Secura Dimethicone Protectant Cream
Dimethicone skin cream is a specially formulation topical cream that provides superior protection from exposure to urine and feces on the skin in the perineal area. Secura Dimethicone Protectant Cream protects minor skin irritation associated with diaper rash and helps protect from wetness. Helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, cracked or wind burned skin or lips.
Secura protective cream contains 5% Dimethicone for maximum protection. Protects minor skin irritation associated with diaper rash and helps protect from wetness Helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, cracked or wind burned skin and lips.
- Skin Protectant
- Contains 5% Dimethicone
- For treatment and prevention of diaper dermatitis associated with exposure to feces or urine
- Help prevent and temporarily protect chafied, chapped, cracked, or windburned skin or lips
- Does not clog briefs
- Non-irritating, fragrance-free
- Pediatrician tested
- Helps treat and prevent diaper dermatitis
- Protects minor skin irritation associated with diaper dermatitis and helps protect from wetness
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips
|Dimethicone 5.0%||Skin Protectant|
Inactive Ingredients Water, petrolatum, isopropyl palmitate, propylene glycol, cetyl dimethicone copolyol, hexyl laurate, polyglycerol-4 isostearate, sodium chloride, paraffin, hydrogenated castor oil, beeswax, methylparaben, disodium EDTA, propylparaben.
Smith & Nephew, Inc., Largo, FL 33773
Trademark of Smith & Nephew.
Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off.
|EDETATE DISODIUM||1.7 mg in 1 g|
|ISOPROPYL PALMITATE||45.1 mg in 1 g|
|METHYLPARABEN||2 mg in 1 g|
|PARAFFIN||5 mg in 1 g|
|PETROLATUM||90 mg in 1 g|
|PROPYLENE GLYCOL||20 mg in 1 g|
|PROPYLPARABEN||0.5 mg in 1 g|
|SODIUM CHLORIDE||8 mg in 1 g|
|WATER||717.8 mg in 1 g|
|BEESWAX||0 mg in 0 g|
Warnings: For External Use Only.
Do not use:
- on deep or puncture wounds
- on animal bites
- on serious burns
When using this product: do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Protect from freezing. Avoid excessive heat.
- Apply as needed
- Change wet and soiled diapers, garments, and linens promptly
- Cleanse the affected area and allow to dry
- Apply cream liberally as often as necessary with each diaper, garment or linen change; especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to soiled diapers, garments, linens, feces, or urine may be prolonged